Needs a location
by Steve Michelotti (http://www.pluralsight.com/author/steve-michelotti) , Level: Beginner
Tuesday, June 23, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. MT
Video: 1h 39m (watch at home, then discuss at meeting):
Introduction to Knockout
- What TO DO:
- Get your Pluralsight (http://www.pluralsight.com/) video course subscription *
- Check the Current Course Topic and Schedule, immediately below
- Watch current course videos before attending each meeting
- Meet approximately two hours, once each week, Free
- Register and RSVP via our Meetup (http://www.meetup.com/Denver-Visual-Studio-User-Group/)
- Discuss in an open round table format the topics related to the videos
* Free one-month subscription for first time attendees (http://www.denvervisualstudio.net/Labs.htm#Free), see Pluralsight (http://www.pluralsight.com/) for other options,
including free trials and low cost subscriptions
- Where TO GO:
- Aspenware (http://www.aspenware.com/), 450 Lincoln St. #101, Denver, CO 80203,[masked] (office) Map (http://binged.it/1lVUX1Q)
- Two blocks South of E. 6th Ave. and E. Speer Blvd.; just south of downtown Denver- Free street parking. Enter at the front lobby.
- Casual learning space with comfy couches, tables, chairs, and a large video display
- Quick Summary:
- The Denver Study Group gathers developers together on a series basis in a 'book club' format, but in our case it is a 'video club' format. We watch and study high quality video training courses at home/work/wherever on our own time and then we meet once a week to discuss the videos for that week and help each other with questions and answers. It's all very casual. There is no instructor teaching us, other than the video instructors. There are no speakers and no prepared presentations or slides, but there is a moderator to help keep each meeting moving along -- Study Group members are the primary talkers.
- FMI: Read All Details (http://www.denvervisualstudio.net/Labs.htm) and Keep Informed (http://www.denvervisualstudio.net/Labs.htm#KeepInformed)!