HTML5 & CSS3 Fundamentals: Development for Absolute Beginners
NEW: meet in person OR online
1 of 2, Parts 1 – 11: (completed)
Wed., May 18, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. MT
2 of 2, Parts 12 – 21:
Wed., Jun 15, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m. MT
from: Microsoft Virtual Academy (FREE)level: 100, Beginner
no subscription needed: free online
video: 4h 13m (Parts 1-11), 2h 33 (Parts 12-21)
watch at home, then discuss at meeting in person OR online
What TO DO, Where TO GO, Quick Summary
- What TO DO:
- Check the Current Course Topic and Schedule, immediately above
- Check the source for the course you are attending
-- For Pluralsight video courses, get your Pluralsight subscription *
* Free one-month subscription for first time attendees,
see Pluralsight for other options, including free trials and low cost subscriptions
-- For Microsoft source video courses, no subscription needed, free online
- Watch current course videos before attending each meeting
-- Haven't watched all the videos yet?
-- NO problem, meet anyway and we'll discuss them all!
- Meet per the schedule by course, free
- Register and RSVP via our Meetup
- Discuss in an open round table format the topics related to the videos
NEW - NEW - NEW --- HOW TO ATTEND ONLINE:
- Watch at home, then discuss at meeting.
-- To Attend In Person:
-- FMI: http://www.denvervisualstudio.net/StudyGroup.htm#AttendInPerson
-- To Attend Online:
-- "Join Skype Meeting" here: https://meet.lync.com/qbitsoft/nick/7CJXTJDL
-- FMI: http://www.denvervisualstudio.net/StudyGroup.htm#AttendOnline
- Quick Summary:
- The Denver Study Group gathers developers together once or multiple times in a 'book club' format, but in our case it is a 'video club' format. We watch and study high quality video training courses at home/work/wherever on our own time and then we meet per the schedule by course to discuss the videos for that period and help each other with questions and answers. It's all very casual. There is no instructor teaching us, other than the video instructors. There are no speakers and no prepared presentations or slides, but there is a moderator to help keep each meeting moving along -- Study Group members are the primary talkers.
- FMI: Read All Details and Keep Informed!
- The Denver Study Group is a part of the Denver Visual Studio User Group.