Are you looking to meet friendly local moms to share experiences, get advice and most importantly have fun? You've come to the right place!
The Indian (Desi) Infant/ Toddlers mom’ play group was created to provide a nurturing community for mothers and their children of all ages new born to kinder garden who live in South West Chicago suburb and the surrounding areas. We offer many fun play dates and social events for you and your child(ren) including local parks, museums, zoos, farms, home play dates, crafts, and mom’s night out. We come together for more than just our wonderful playgroups! We support and encourage each other, make new friends for ourselves and our kids, enrich our community, and have fun along the way! We offer a variety of activities for moms and kids, moms-only, as well as special events for the whole family.
We welcome all parents in South West Chicago Suburb (Lockport, Homer glen, Orland Park, Frankfort, New Lenox, Lemont, Naperville, Westmont and the surrounding areas.) Come join us and make some new and lasting friendships for you or your child(ren).
If you are interested in joining the group select the “Join” button and fill out your profile information, remember to include a photo of yourself and your children.
Thank you for your interest!
Requirement to join the group -
1. Profile - Complete the profile, as well as post a picture with your children.
2. Member Fee - Free for FIRST 6 months. $12 annually after first 6 months for the subscription, Payment can be made online through PayPal. No Refund issued
1. Verification - To protect our members, everyone has to bring their copy of driver’s license during the event.
2. Inactivity - While we would love for all members to take an active part in the group, we realize that other family commitments may keep us from participating as often as we might like. If you move out of the area, your children "outgrow" the group, or you are unable to take an active role (posting on the message board, attending events, etc.) for an extended period of time, all we ask is that you please remove yourself or let the Group Organizer know you wish to terminate your membership.
3. RSVP Policy - We will be limiting the number of participants for the meetup to make it efficient for everyone attending the event. RSVP will be first come first serve policy. We will make every effort to post events in a timely manner so that everyone has sufficient time to RSVP. It is important that hosts and organizers know whether you plan to attend an event or not. If you RSVP "yes" to an event and if you cannot attend please change it to ‘NO’ ASAP so that someone else will have opportunity to attend. CONTINUOUS ‘NO SHOW’ after RSVP’ing ‘YES’ will lead to termination from the group.
4. Respect & Personal Conduct Policy - We all strive to do the best we can by our children and should feel safe within the confines of the group. Disrespectful and rude behavior is not tolerated and those who choose to ignore this policy will lead to termination from the group.
5. Removal Policy - We reserve the right to remove any member, at any time, as needed to protect the other members of the group.
6. Accident Policy - It’s mom / parents responsibility to keep watching your child (ren) in the group when engaging a play activity / event. Other members of the group / organizer(s) are not responsible for any incident that happens to your child in the play site.
Tags- Toddler meetup, infant meetup, kids meetup, indian meetup, indian group, desi group, desi kids group, toddler group, infant play group, toddler play group, kids group, kids activities, fun toddler activities, chicago, lemont, darien, naperville, aurora, downers grove, lockport, westmont, woodridge, lisle,new lenox, joliet, orland park, romeoville, bolingbrook.