addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Save this Meetup group!

This Meetup no longer has an Organizer.
Without an Organizer, it will disappear from our website in 15 day(s).

You can join this Meetup and become the Organizer.

Design Sprint Practice Message Board › Thanks for joining Design Sprint Practice over the last week!

Thanks for joining Design Sprint Practice over the last week!

Yani R.
user 217812437
Mississauga, ON
Hi everyone!

Thanks again for joining this Meet Up.

We're holding our inaugural Meet Up later this month.

With that being the case, I know schedules change and shift right up to the last minute, but if more of you would like to join the actual first session, communicate back and I'll look at spreading the first session over a few days to accommodate everyone.

If we see a commitment to continuing on a regular basis with over 10 participants, we can look at a bigger meeting space.

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers and have a great weekend!

Yani