Join the second meetup of the Design Sprint 2.0 community 🚀 in Prague 🇨🇿 organised by SprintUX.
- Facilitation hacks 🤯
- Real life Design Sprint cases 🐣
- Practical exercises 💪
WHAT IS A DESIGN SPRINT?
Design Sprint is a process that reduces risks related to innovation by validating the most important business ideas or questions with real clients using approaches from design (hence, Design Sprint).
Taking the best practices from Design Thinking, Lean, and Agile it helps to rapidly solve big challenges, create new products or improve existing ones, compressing potentially months of work into 4 days.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- You will learn about the improved 2.0 version of the Design Sprint 🔥
- You will find out how Design Sprint works and what is needed to run one ⚒️
- You will understand if Design Sprint fits your challenge 🤔
- You will have a chance to try out some of the techniques used in the Design Sprint process 👩💻
- You will meet other people interested in Design Sprints 👀
- You will get inspired to learn more 🤩
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Anyone interested to improve products and processes at their company, develop an existing business or start a new venture are welcomed.
If you are a startup founder, team leader/manager, business developer, product manager, executive, marketer, designer or an engineer this meetup is definitely for you!
Learn more at https://www.sprintux.com/