LEGO Serious Play All-Day Workshop
11 Feb Update: Just a few tickets remain! *** REGISTER AT EVENTBRITE*** (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lego-serious-play-strategy-workshop-tickets-9367543575) DT:DC and Experience Labs are co-sponsoring the return of LEGO Serious Play for an all-day LEGO Serious Play workshop created and presented by our friends at Dare2 — Kris Østergaard and Laila Pawlak.
Kris and Laila are two of the world’s leading experts on the LEGO Serious Play methodology and founders of DARE2. Kris and Laila hosted a sold-out DT:DC event last September co-sponsored by Experience LABS and held at 1776. Now you can take advantage of their expertise at a full-day workshop on February 18, 2014. Register at the Eventbrite link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lego-serious-play-strategy-workshop-tickets-9367543575
LEGO Serious Play is an innovation tool that uses Lego bricks to visualize and prototype design challenge solutions for complex and challenging tasks. The method was developed by the LEGO company in collaboration with leading researchers in strategy and organizational behavior. Today the LSP method is used by companies all over the world working with topics like strategy, aspirations, team development and innovation.
What You’ll Do:
1. LEGO Serious Play Essentials - An overview of the three basic phases of the LEGO® Serious Play® process, the etiquette of playing seriously and why it works so well.
2. Skills Building - We warm up our LEGO skills through a number of fun and educational exercises.
3. Building Today - Before you can set the GPS for the future, you have to identify the starting point. Therefore, the first task is to build an honest and exploratory model of your today situation.
4. Your Aspirations for the Future - Build your ambitious aspirations for the future to ensure a powerful strategy that sets you up for growth and success. You will set the timeframe based on your individual needs - it might be your aspirations for the next 100 days or the next 1,000 days.
5. Must Win Battles - Now that you have built your aspirations, the next step is to identify your Must Win Battles. We utilize the wisdom of the crowds by having a shared Brain Jam that ensures you leave the workshop with the essential Must Win Battles that will guide you towards a successful future.
Lunch, snacks and beverages are included. You will also earn a Statement of Accomplishment that we will send you home with at the end of the day.
Additional information can be found here: