Come join us this month for an exciting highlight of Milwaukee area start ups.
Hear from the folks who left comfortable, secure careers to follow their dreams and passions as business owners!
Translator XD (http://twitter.com/translatorxd) - "We’re just a funky little experience design shop with an uncompromising aesthetic and big dreams of making the digital world more intuitive and connected."
* Cynthia Thomas - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/cynthiathomas) | Twitter (https://twitter.com/deziner)
* Mark Fairbanks - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/markfairbanks) | Twitter (https://twitter.com/markfairbanks)
* Andrew Wright - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/adnywright) | Twitter (https://twitter.com/adny)
Flip Eleven (http://www.flip11.com/) - "A Milwaukee web consulting agency. Our capabilities are web design, development, animation, video and more..."
* Justin Schnor - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/flipeleven) | Twitter (https://www.twitter.com/flipeleven)
* Chris Goers - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/chris-goers/14/913/493)
* Roger Gonzalez - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/profile?viewProfile=&key=57821547&authToken=-RMe&authType=name&trk=coprofile_in_network&goback=.cps_1269295555150_1)
* Kyle Buckely - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kyle-buckley/18/68b/201) | Twitter (http://twitter.com/KyleABuckley)
* Jessica Helmlinger - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/jessicahelm) | Twitter (http://twitter.com/jess12485)
Kelly Leadership Group (http://www.kellyleadershipgroup.com/) - "We focus on five key areas and overwhelm you with real information, real training, and hands on activities and workshops specifically designed to measure not only your understanding of a specific topic but also your ability to immediately implement key learning and skills the second you leave the room."
* Alonzo Kelly - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/alonzokelly) | Twitter (http://twitter.com/kellyleadership)
Comet Branding (http://cometbranding.com/) - "We help clients drive social media, public relations and marketing initiatives to better connect with customers." Al and Sara were also named in this year's Milwaukee Business Journal Forty Under 40 (http://milwaukee.bizjournals.com/milwaukee/stories/2010/02/15/daily50.html). These awards are presented to "Milwaukee's up and coming leaders."
* Al Krueger - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/alkrueger) | Twitter (http://twitter.com/alkrueger)
* Sara Meaney - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/smeaney) | Twitter (http://twitter.com/sarameaney)
* Mike Wisniewski - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/mjwizzy) | Twitter (http://twitter.com/mjwizzy)
* Laura Gainor - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/lauragainor) | Twitter (http://twitter.com/lauragainor)
* Andrew Wiech - LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewwiech) | Twitter (http://twitter.com/AndrewWiech)
5:30-6:00: Food, Beverages and Networking
6:00-6:15: Idea Share
-GLCC 360 Learning: Exhibition & Unconference (http://www.360learn.org/)
-SoHo: unGEEKED - Social Media, Marketing & Branding Forums (http://budurl.com/UnGeekedMay2010)
6:15-7:00: Featured Speakers: 2 small interactive agency startups that will talk about their innovative business models and why they've made the leap and a leadership organization that shares their story.
7:00-7:30: More networking!
Thanks and we hope to see everyone there!