What we're about
The Toronto Desire Map Meetup Group's purpose is to use The Desire Map book by Danielle LaPorte as a tool for inner exploration. Roxanne will guide you through a live, 2-day Level 1 workshop to discover - and uncover - your unique Core Desired Feelings. We will turn the concept of ambition inside out using the refreshingly practical workbook during the Desire Map process to:
· Identify your "core desired feelings" in every life domain: livelihood & lifestyle, body & wellness, creativity & learning, relationships & society, and essence & spirituality
· Create practical "Goals with Soul" to generate your core desired feelings
· Discover how easing up on your expectations actually liberates you to reach your goals
· perform introspective and fun self-assessment quizzes, worksheets and complete Desire Mapping tools for creating the life you truly long for
Goal-setting just got a makeover.
This Desire Mappers Meet Up Group is FREE and I will provide as much insight and information about the Desire Mapping process leading up to the Live Workshops by answering any questions and keeping The Desire Map Virtual Portal (http://www.roxylifestyle.com/desire-map/) current with details to get you started.
For the LIVE 2-day events, there is a REGISTRATION FEE which includes:
• Two facilitated days in a supportive and cozy space to unearth YOUR Core Desired Feelings
• The Desire Map workbook
• To ground and get juicy-creative: 45-minute all-levels gentle yoga
• Delicious lunch and healthy snacks, tea + gourmet chocolate available throughout the workshop
• A Special Gift plus a personalized Core Desired Feelings to-go coffee mug
***For more info and to register, click here (http://www.roxylifestyle.com/desire-map).
Really look forward to see you at a live 2-day Desire Map Women's Workshop!
Best wishes, Roxanne
Some Desire Map Book Reviews from Amazon.com:
"When I sat down with The Desire Map, I immediately felt my shoulders relax. Within the first few pages I was nodding my head. I felt heard and validated. She did it. She gets it. And now everyone else can too. I WISH that this goldmine of insight and practical guidance had been by my side over the years. I feel blessed to have Danielle in my life, and I can't wait to see the floodgates of bliss, a-ha's and life-changing shifts burst open as people put their Desire Map into practice. Danielle is a master. She's part psychic, part dream whisperer, and all fire starter. If you're ready to awaken and live in alignment with who you truly are, then toss your Type A to-do's and dive heart-first into The Desire Map."
- Kris Carr, author of Crazy Sexy Kitchen, Crazy Sexy Diet
"With an organic elegance The Desire Map couples our primal desire-energy with the inborn intelligence of our feelings. The result? Optimizing our time on Earth. LaPorte's joie de vivre is contagious. Prepare to catch it!"
- Michael Bernard Beckwith, author of Life Visioning
"The first time I did The Desire Map, I called Danielle to say, This works! Declaring my core desired feelings uplifted my relationships and the way I work in the world. And nobody puts out poetic motivation like Danielle does. The Desire Map is a hotline to your truth."
- Gabrielle Bernstein, author of May Cause Miracles and Spirit Junkie
"Danielle LaPorte is scary smart, yet so kind and practical that she kindles the fire in you without causing you to feel consumed by the flames. She has the knowledge you need to succeed. Lean in and listen close. What she has to say is what our spirits need to hear."
- Martha Beck, author of Finding Your Own North Star and The Joy Diet
"Danielle is a yoga-powered champion of YOU-ness. That is. you, rocking your mission and brimming with desire. And The Desire Map lays out the roadmap for how to rewire your desire, not stress. She has accomplished something extraordinary."
- Sara Gottfried, MD, author of The Hormone Cure
"Inspiration, innovation, and self-worth are just some of elements that Danielle LaPorte will fill you up with. The Desire Map discusses how to make your dreams and goals come true in a realistic way. . guaranteed to wow you."
"As always, Danielle LaPorte has broken the mold for self-actualization with The Desire Map. This experience will invite, challenge, and even seduce you to get to know the core of who you are. The Desire Map doesn't give you some sort of outside-inn prescription to "live your dreams" and "tackle lofty goals" like other programs. Instead, you'll be guided through a process that's guaranteed to help you craft your life and make decisions based on what will truly make you happy. Forget time management systems, goal setting programs, and visioning exercises. The Desire Map is all you need to design a life that will truly work for you."
- Kate Northrup, author of Money: A Love Story
"The Desire Map has me reeling. Your truth is so laid bare, raw, revealed. I'm drop-jawed in awe."
- Meggan Watterson, author of Reveal: A Sacred Manual for Getting Spiritually Naked
"I'm only on page 11 of The Desire Map and my mind has been blown WIDE OPEN."
- Gala Darling | GalaDarling.com