addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DetNode: The Detroit Node.js User Group Message Board › DetNode Stickers!

DetNode Stickers!

Kevin O.
kevinohara80
Group Organizer
Rochester, MI
DetNoders,

Our meetup group has been getting some positive press from the node community in the last couple of weeks. Some of the core contributors on the node project have mentioned that we have a fantastic logo. They've also asked for some swag to help promote us in the node community!

I created a sticker on Zazzle and had a few ordered. They came out fantastic. See here...

https://twitter.com/kevino80/status/233931451358408704/photo/1/large­

I am reaching out to the group to see if others would be interested in getting some. If we do a group order, the price drops as you add volume. A sheet of 4 stickers is around $5 with shipping. Simply reply back and let me know how many sheets you want. Please do this by Monday, 8/13 and I will get an order in. If we get enough participants, the price will only go down. Just expect to pay $5/sheet in case we don't hit the volume discount clip level.

Also, check out Zazzle for the other items we can create. I'm already looking into creating a t-shirt and maybe even a hoodie. Let me know if any of this interests you for a future order.

See you guys at the next meetup!

Kevin O

A former member
Post #: 1
Count me in. I'd buy at least 3 sheets to spread around the Detroit Labs office.