addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Detroit Drunken Historical Society Message Board › Call for Speakers: Fordlândia

Call for Speakers: Fordlândia

A former member
Post #: 23
Anyone know anything about Henry Ford's 1920s town in Brazil to produce rubber? the town was called Fordlândia?
A former member
Post #: 1
I have contacted Prof Greg Grandin (NYU), author of the book "Fordlandia" to see what it would take to get him here for a lecture.

Once we know that, possibly we could see about a club collection or partner with The Henry Ford or Detroit Economic Club or others.

I will post when I get the details and costs.

Can we line up a nice hall for the lecture?