addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Detroit International Social Meetup Message Board › A dear friend is missed

A dear friend is missed

user 11894275
Dearborn, MI
Post #: 4
We are all still coping with the loss of our dear friend Shawn and trying to come to terms with it. Shawn was one of the first person's I met during my first meetup with this group. He made me feel so comfortable and was so nice to me that I made it to many many more meetups with this group after being bashful the very first time. Over time we became good friends and am happy we spoke very recently over the phone. May his kind soul RIP!

Andrew asked to post information about any arrangements we might know of, this is Shawn's sister's message on his Facebook wall with the info:
shawns arrangements are confirmed. shawns viewing will be thursday july 5th at spaulding curtin funeral home 500 west nine mile road ferndale michigan 48220 (248) 5440500 from 2 till 9 pm then there will be second viewing on saturday july 7th from 9 to 11 at mt eaton church saylorsburg pa with services to follow. there will be a place on the website for spaulding and curtain as well as kresge funeral home in broadheadsville pa to share your thoughts and prayers.
Livonia, MI
Post #: 383
Thanks for the update Shriti. It is very shocking to hear about Shawn's passing. Very intelligent and friendly guy. Can only imagine how hard it is for his family right now.