addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Detroit International Social Meetup Message Board › Labor Day weekend -anything going on?

Labor Day weekend -anything going on?

Christina
user 10222174
Chicago, IL
Post #: 15
Looks like I'll be in town afterall this weekend:) For the organizers in town, is anything going to be scheduled for these couple days? I'd be interested in lunch or something...maybe others are too?
Andrew
thirdreel
Seattle, WA
Post #: 52
Not for me, and I'm pretty sure both Scott and Cara are out of town. I'll be cramming the last preparation for classes, which start on Tuesday.