We are a group of skiing/snowboarding, mountain biking and water sports enthusiasts, generally in our 30's and 40's, who like to hang out and have a beer sometimes too.
• We do as much skiing as we can in the Winter. Our main focus is on weekend ski trips up north or longer trips out west. We do regular skiing at the 4 local spots as well. We have been to Whistler, BC, Colorado and Salt Lake City in recent years as well as Mt Bohemia in the UP and Vermont.
• During the Summer months we mountain bike and do pretty much anything that we can in or behind the boat. This means water skiing, wake boarding, tubing, urban waterway exploring, kayaking and lake parties.
Our emphasis is on fun, social, non-competitive events. We welcome and encourage beginner to expert level skiers, bikers and beer drinkers to all of our events!
We have a few guidelines to consider before you join us:
• This group is geared towards young professionals in their late 20's, 30's and 40's. Many events involve drinking, all events are strictly 21+, however do not feel you need to drink to fit in with the group.
• Please make certain that your profile picture is a portrait of you and just you -- not your super cool new car, dog or some incredibly picturesque sunset -- it's import that we are able to recognize our people so we can welcome new members!
• Waiting on people that are never going to show or having inaccurate reservations really does hurt our group's reputation. Please either show up or update your RSVPs! Bars and restaurants really dislike it when you make a reservation for 15 and only 5 people show up.
• Finally, this is an activity centered social group, not a dating site. While many of us are single and certainly prefer company of the opposite sex, aggressive behavior is not tolerated. If your just coming to meetups to try and find hookups you might be better off looking for another group. If someone mentions to the organizers that you've been overly aggressive or bothering them you probably won't last long in the group.
Please allow 24-48 hours for us to approve your membership -- running this group is a labor of love for us -- not a full time job :)