We're an international and intergenerational movement that inspires 4 generations of entrepreneurs (iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer) to launch startups together!
Why does it matter?
• According to Forbes, "80% of entrepreneurs starting a business fail within the first 18 months." How we create (and fund) viable startups must change; we need more intergenerational co-founders and startups.
• Starting a company with intergenerational co-founders yields many benefits: diversity of know-how, funding availability, uncovering market niches, anticipating costly pitfalls, and tapping into a larger pool of skills and experiences.
• Angel investors prefer to invest in startups with co-founders who have complementary skills and experiences.
What is the problem?
• Most investors shy away from older entrepreneurs who are at the end of their careers, as well as younger, less experienced business owners.
• There simply is no platform that matches younger & seasoned entrepreneurs to meet, get to know, and then launch intergenerational startups... Until now!
International Movement of Intergenerational Entrepreneurs
Join over 800 intergenerational entrepreneurs in our LinkedIn Community ( https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12010097 ) from 35 states and 23 countries who are are looking for an intergenerational business partner! We connect, match and advise 4 generations of entrepreneurs to launch startups together.