addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dev Workshop Indy Message Board › What would you like to see in code review software? Share your thoughts.

What would you like to see in code review software? Share your thoughts.

Scott W.
user 40753732
Indianapolis, IN
Hello all! Tyler Moore at Expected Behavior asked us for a hand in getting some feedback on a snappy bit of software his company is working on called Codifferous.

"Hey guys! I met some of you at the last meet up, but I didn't have a chance to talk to as many people as I'd like.

My company's working on a code review application, and I'm looking to interview developers about code review.

I want to find out what problems developers have with code review, what their current code review process looks like, and ideas that would make code review less tedious and more productive.

The interview won't take very long, and I can meet you wherever you prefer. I can also send you a simple email survey, if you're interested in giving me some feedback, but can't meet in person.

Here's a link to the app in question:

https://codifferous.com/­

You can contact me at tyler@expectedbehavior.com­.

Thanks for your time!

Tyler"

So, we'd be grateful if you could take a few moments to let him know what's important to you as a developer reviewing code.

Thanks. Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Scott Williams
Co-Founder of Dev Workshop Indy