addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Microsoft DevBoston Message Board › Multiple Development Openings at Intuit in Waltham

Multiple Development Openings at Intuit in Waltham

ronny d.
RonnyDeRosa
Waltham, MA
Post #: 2
My name is Ronny DeRosa and I am a recruiter at Intuit. I am currently working on a search Sr. Engineering roles for QuickBase in the small business group located in Waltham, MA.

We are looking for very talented and customer focused individuals to join our small team of software professionals. You will be responsible for the platform delivering highly scalable, 24X7 available, critical transaction based SaaS solutions.

Interested Candidates should have the following:
7+ years of web application development with very high availability & performance and scalability requirements
Proficient in object oriented languages such as C#, Java or C++ and experience with customer facing SaaS applications
Highly motivated to work in a fast paced, startup like environment
Passion for solving customer problems by “walking in customer’s shoes”

To view openings and apply online: http://bit.ly/olLL1A...­

Thanks,
Ronny