Get together frequently with other Android developers. Dev Droids design and create Android applications, services, AOSP and ROM builds, performance and development tools. Android is Google's platforms for mobile devices such as phones, tablets, accessories. Bring Your Own PC (BYOPC) or MAC (BYOM). This group is for those interested in developing on Android.
Topics may include:
* Getting started on Android development.
* Program your own application in a supportive, helpful environment.
* Meet up with your developer associates and work together on something cool.
* Help each other by asking or answering questions, solving challenges, sharing ideas.
* Optionally, help test apps by bringing your Android phones, tablets, accessories.
Our meetups do not have prepared presentations. Rather, Organizers may pick an event theme based on current development projects. New Android developers can attend to get setup and started on Android development.
Regular Weekly: We have regular weekly meetups, excluding weeks with TriDroid NC (another meetup group) main meetings. Our regular weekly meetups are at selected locations offered by sponsors.
Random: We also meetup irregularly or as needed (3 - 5 developers) to focus on specific development topics of interest. Random meetups are at selected Ad Hoc locations.
We encourage Android developers to become co-organizers and schedule their own Dev Droid meetings.