An Esri GeoDev Meetup is happening in Tucson, AZ and is taking place November 12th. Food and beverages will be provided at the GeoDev Meetup!
This event is a social gathering for developers to discuss the latest in mapping, geo technology, geo services, web and mobile mapping apps, app design, cloud solutions, map data or anything else related to solving real-world "geo" problems.
Developers of all levels of expertise are welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial development.
At these meet ups, you can:
• Meet cool people.
• Show us what you got by demo'ing your application or framework.
• Make a name for yourself in presenting and cool new/interesting concept or idea.
• Impress someone by sharing your experiences.
• If you're sharp with your GIS and developer trivia, you can win some cool Esri swag
• Connect with other developers!
Here's what's on the agenda:
5:30 - 6:00 PM Registration and Social (Appetizers and Beverages served - YES!)
6:00 - 7:00 PM Introduction/Keynote
- Naveed Ahmed, Grant McCormick, and James Wadsworth, "What's Behind the Curtain: The U of A's Emerging 3D GIS Development Framework"
7:00 - 8:00 Lightning talks
- Kiri Carini, "Introducing Maptime Tucson"
- Allen Scully, "GP Tool for the City's Planning Department"
- Laura Mawhinney, "Alternative Synchronization Approach"
- Scott Shenberger, "Valve Isolation Trace Tool"
- Hanson Fotherby, "Utilizing Esri Mapping Service to Promote Tucson Urban Renewal"
8:00 - 8:30 PM Giveaway, Networking, and Social.
We are raffling off a free registration pass to attend the 2020 Esri DevSummit.
All who attend will receive a voucher for 1000 Service Credits for their ArcGIS Online Developer Subscription.
Follow us on Twitter: #geodev (https://twitter.com/search?q=%23geodev&src=hash&f=realtime) @esrigeodev (https://twitter.com/esrigeodev)