Now in its seventh year, the Esri GeoDev Meet Up is happening at our User Conference (http://www.esri.com/events/user-conference) in San Diego, taking place Tuesday, July 10th. You do not have to be registered for the Esri UC in order to attend! Food and beverages will be provided at the GeoDev Meet Up!
This event is a social gathering for developers to discuss the latest in mapping, geo technology, geo services, web and mobile mapping apps, app design, cloud solutions, map data or anything else related to solving real-world "geo" problems.
Developers of all levels of expertise are welcome, from seasoned GIS professionals to those new to geospatial development.
At these meet ups, you can:
• Meet cool people. Hello! We're there.
• Make a name for yourself in sharing your concepts or ideas with others.
• Impress someone by sharing your experiences.
• If you're sharp with your GIS and developer trivia, you can win some cool Esri swag
• Make BFFs for life - connect with other developers!
Here's what's on the agenda:
5:30 - 6:00 PM Registration and Social (Appetizers and Beverages served)
6:00 - 6:30 PM Introduction and Welcome from Esri
6:30 - 7:30 PM Raffle, Networking, and Social
A free registration pass to attend the 2018 Esri DevSummit.
Follow us on Twitter: #geodev (https://twitter.com/esrigeodev)