Interested in DevOps? Confused about all the concept and tools out there? Our meetup group aims to provide some technical hands on with some of the emerging and popular DevOps tools. Our aim is to provide a platform to share and collaborate knowledge amongst all our members.
The Groups Objectives are:
* To provide a community with practical hands on examples using some of the latest DevOps tools
* To meet like minded techies and share each others experiences
* To collaborate in an environment where we bring our ideas to life and learn how these technologies work
Find yourself in London?
Our London office has been hosting these for some time now and welcome new members to the event. Head over to their page and sign up below:
Join us this month for a chance to add a new weapon to your software development arsenal, as Emmanuel Pius-Ogiji (https://www.linkedin.com/in/emmanuel-pius-ogiji/) takes us through an introduction to Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
We will outline what BDD and TDD mean, the key terms associated with them (such as Gherkin, Scenarios and feature files) and why they are important.
We’ll also look at how they are used together in practice through a hands-on programming exercise using python3 with the behave and unit test libraries. In addition to that, the hands-on session will (lightly) touch on the first two of the famous SOLID principles.
We also have a new Code of Conduct, which can be found here: https://ecsddopg.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/DevOps-Playground-Code-of-Conduct.pdf
A few things to keep in mind:
- As this is a hands-on session, please remember to bring your laptop.
- Food and drinks will be provided.
- Doors open for networking/refreshments 18:30
- Playground starts at 19:00