This event has passed
Hands-on with Mutual TLS Authentication for Microservices
** Support Slack Channel ** https://join.slack.com/t/playgroundsupport/shared_invite/zt-eovp57xv-cufxkw~jKycbA_bvJ~~Zxw
YouTube link: https://youtu.be/aMD7vq1EWnA
Speaker: Roger Carhuatocto – https://www.linkedin.com/in/chilcano/
As this is a hands-on session, please remember to have your laptop ready!
While Transport Layer Security (TLS) protects communications between two parties for confidentiality and integrity, the Public Key Certificates (x.509) and the Certificate Authority (CA) will allow users to set a cryptographic identity and build a trust relationship between these parties.
With all these concepts, we will be able to secure (encrypt) data in transit and authenticate the parties in scenarios such as Client-Server or Service-Service.
During this Playground you will learn:
- What One-Way TLS, Two-Way TLS or Mutual TLS (mTLS) are,
- How to use Public Key Certificates,
- How to use Mutual TLS together for securing communications among Microservices,
- How to automate everything.
You will need:
- A laptop with any modern web browser
We look forward to seeing you all!