What we're about Interested in DevOps? Confused about all the concept and tools out there? Our meetup group aims to provide some technical hands on with some of the emerging and popular DevOps tools. Our aim is to provide a platform to share and collaborate knowledge amongst all our members.
The Groups Objectives are:
* To provide a community with practical hands on examples using some of the latest DevOps tools
* To meet like minded techies and share each others experiences
* To collaborate in an environment where we bring our ideas to life and learn how these technologies work
Find yourself in London?
Our London office has been hosting these for some time now and welcome new members to the event. Head over to their page and sign up below:
Cloudbees Jenkins is the most popular open source software orchestration tool on the market due to its wealth of plugins and easy set-up of infrastructure as code. Yet where does one begin using the Jenkinsfile for setting up new project and DevOps pipeline?
Let Blue Ocean take the hassle of setting up a jenkinsfile from scratch by providing an intuitive, modern coat of paint on Jenkins user interface. With its modern design and intuitive features, Blue Ocean is here to facilitate a quick and easy setup of new Jenkins pipeline with minimal hassle.
In this playground, we will see how easy it is to set up a new Jenkins maven Job using the Blue Ocean plugin and the intuitive feedback it provides through its modern design.
• Food and drinks will be provided.
• As this is a hands-on, please remember to bring your laptop.
• A modern browser (Chrome, Firefox) will be required.
Venue: GovTech @ The Sandcrawler Building
1 Fusionopolis View, #08-01 GovTech @ The Sandcrawler building, Singapore[masked]
How to get there:
Our doors will open at 18:30 for drinks and networking.
The DevOps Playground Team