Join us for an evening of networking and lightning talks!
• 6:30 - 7:00 - Meet, greet, and eat
• 7:00 - 7:15 - Introductions and Announcements
• 7:15 - 8:45 - Presentations, discussions, etc.
This meetup will include a number of lightning talks and lots of time for networking. It's a great way for you to meet others in the DC metro area and discuss DevOps-related topics. We'll add speakers to the agenda as they're confirmed.
• What does Westrum's typology tell us about DevOps? - Nicole Forsgren, Chef (@nicolefv (https://twitter.com/nicolefv))
• DevOps at 800° C : What we can learn from wildland firefighters. - Alan Kraft, USPTO
• Infrastructure as Code - Nirmal Mehta,Booz Allen Hamilton (@normalfaults (https://twitter.com/normalfaults))
• Chocolatey, a Machine Package Manager for Windows - Rob Reynolds, PuppetLabs (@ferventcoder (https://twitter.com/ferventcoder))
• Compliance as Code - Julian Dunn, Chef (@julian_dunn (https://twitter.com/julian_dunn))
• NASA's DevOps as a Service - Roopangi Kadakia, NASA
• DevOps and American Innovation - Tina Donbeck, USPTO (@tdonbeck (https://twitter.com/tdonbeck))
• 8:45 - 9:00 - Networking, conversation.
The 29th annual LISA conference is in Washington, DC this week. All LISA attendees are invited to join us for this meetup.
Directions from LISA to DevOpsDC Meetup
From the Woodley Park-Zoo Metro Station, take the Red Line towards Silver Spring. At Gallery Place Chinatown, the fifth stop, transfer to the Yellow line towards Huntington. Disembark at King Street Metro Station, the eigth stop. 600 Dulany Street is a short walk from the station (full directions (http://bit.ly/1G8W2gF)).
Nearest Metro Stations
Yellow Line - King Street