Join us for our monthly DevOpsDC Meetup
• 6:30 - 7:00 - Meet, greet, and eat
• 7:00 - 7:15 - Introductions and Announcements
• 7:15 - 8:45 - Presentations, discussions, etc.
• Continuous Delivery Pipelines with Jenkins Workflow - Harshal Dharia, CloudBees - Jenkins Workflow is an easy way to automate complex continuous delivery pipelines more flexibly and fluidly than was previously possible. We’ll look at an integrated delivery workflow process and learn how to easily apply these principles to develop generic CD pipelines. Join us in this technical presentation to learn more about:
• Implementing CD pipelines with Jenkins Workflow
• Workflow multi-branch integration
• CD-as-code (Pipeline as code)
• Managing Secrets at Scale - Alex Schoof (@alexschoof (https://twitter.com/alexschoof)), Principal Engineer at Fugue - Secrets come in many shapes and sizes: database API keys, database passwords, private keys. Distributing and managing these secrets is usually an afterthought. It's hard to get right, and can be very expensive if you get it wrong. In this session, we'll look at the core operations and properties that make up a good secret management system, and how these principles can be implemented.
• 8:45 - 9:00 - Networking
We are always looking for speakers (https://github.com/devopsdc/devopsdc/blob/master/speakers.md), sponsors (http://www.meetup.com/DevOpsDC/pages/DevOps_DC_Meetup_Sponsorship_Opportunities/), and hosts (https://github.com/devopsdc/devopsdc/blob/master/hosts.md). Checkout the links or our GitHub repository (https://github.com/devopsdc/devopsdc) for additional details!
We value the participation of each member of the community and want all attendees to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. To make clear what is expected, all delegates/attendees, speakers, exhibitors, organizers, and volunteers at any DevOpsDC event are required to conform to our Code of Conduct (http://www.meetup.com/DevOpsDC/pages/Code_of_Conduct/).