Join us for our monthly DevOpsDC Meetup
• 6:30 - 7:00 - Meet, greet, and eat
• 7:00 - 7:15 - Introductions and Announcements
• 7:15 - 8:45 - Presentations, discussions, etc.
• DevOps and Government Contracts - Tony Alletag - ACES, Inc. - Government contracts typically do software development on isolated networks without access to the internet. This causes many significant challenges to software developers that are use to having free access to all the tools, libraries, and experts that are available there. This talk will go over real examples on how government contractors are using DevOps.
• Improv for DevOps - Victoria Guido - Learn how the listening and communication skills from Improv can foster a culture of innovation.
• 8:45 - 9:00 - Networking
We are always looking for speakers (https://github.com/devopsdc/devopsdc/blob/master/speakers.md), sponsors (http://www.meetup.com/DevOpsDC/pages/DevOps_DC_Meetup_Sponsorship_Opportunities/), and hosts (https://github.com/devopsdc/devopsdc/blob/master/hosts.md). Checkout the links or our GitHub repository (https://github.com/devopsdc/devopsdc) for additional details!
We value the participation of each member of the community and want all attendees to have an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. To make clear what is expected, all delegates/attendees, speakers, exhibitors, organizers, and volunteers at any DevOpsDC event are required to conform to our Code of Conduct (http://www.meetup.com/DevOpsDC/pages/Code_of_Conduct/).