This month we'll be on the road again at tombola's new HQ in Sunderland covering tombola's technologies, sites and stack.
General overview of tombola's development efforts and goals
We'll look at the development of tombola's infrastructure on AWS
What real world application of a shared development model looks like
How it fits all together within tombola
We'll have 15 minute talks on:
A general rundown with common pitfalls of "Going Full DevOps"
- Where to start with Full DevOps
- What "toil" is in SRE
- The three types of techdebt
- Defining success and failure
- How to measure success
Where to begin with Agile, DevOps and SRE
- The babysteps of Agile
- The babysteps of DevOps
- Applying DevOps principals in a non-DevOps environment
- Test harness
- All the acronyms MTBF MTTF MTTR
- Stability in Chaos
- SRE is DevOps with foresight?
Of course there will be food, drinks and of course great conversation