addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Developers & Entrepreneurs Message Board D&E - General Discussion Forum › Web developer - Entrepreneur Wanted 5k - 10k pcm?

Web developer - Entrepreneur Wanted 5k - 10k pcm?

A former member
Post #: 1
Are you a skilled web developer?. Can you build a classifieds website from scratch?
Want to earn between £5000 or £10000 a month or more?

I'm a young Entrepreneur with the right mindset and blueprint to make money online. I'm looking for a parnter to join me in a marketing and advertising project based in London.

The right candidate must have a young and entrepreneurial spirit, excellent technical knowledge and also a great attitude towards wealth and people.

Does this sound interesting?, just send me an email to have more information... perhaps you are the next Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg... Who knows?....but I'm NOT going to be the next Eduardo Saverin, for sure.

Juan
comoapancomido@yahoo.com