addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Developers & Entrepreneurs Message Board D&E - General Discussion Forum › Building a Tech Team

Building a Tech Team

kojo
user 68177002
London, GB
Post #: 16
Hello guys,

I'm a entrepreneur looking to build a new team for my new project. I am based in London and work from an incubation hub next to the O2.

My project is based on a food application and is pretty straight forward and involves innovating a system that already exist.

Currently I am validating my propositions and moving on to build and MVP that I will be launched fairly soon.

What I am looking for are UI developers, marketers and research wizards who are passionate about the food industry and would like to be part of something new and exciting.

If you're interested please contact me and we will have a chat and possibly meet.

Sincerely

Otokunor Kojo-Smith