As speakers appearing confident to our audience means our message has a better chance of being heard.
In this workshop you will learn lots of strategies, hacks and tips on how to do this.
Tips such as:
- Voice confidence - how to get a strong stage voice, and project confidently
- Body confidence - how to feel confident in your own skin
- Presence - how to project your presence, and command the room
- Movement - how to move across the stage with confidence
- Questions - how to deal with audience questions and other issues, and not get thrown off balance.
Throughout the evening Susan will use a variety of educational methods including games, exercises, teamwork, reflection and discussion. The workshop is designed to be interactive, and there will be plenty of opportunity to practice your skills in a fun and supportive environment.
If you want to deliver great speeches then boost your confidence with this workshop.
Please bring a pen and paper.
This meeting, run by our past Club President Susan Hewitt, will be held at a different venue - Cheadle Village Hall (Drill Hall) than our usual meetings.
Tickets are free, though a small donation on the night (suggestion £1) would help to cover costs and enable Didsbury Speakers to put on more of these special events.
For more details and to get your ticket, click this Eventbrite link - https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/get-stage-confident-workshop-with-didsbury-speakers-toastmasters-club-tickets-55154498590