Come join us at our Thumb's up Thursday events every week.
Pilots of all skill levels are welcome.
Where: DieHard Family RC Park
When: Setup starts at 5pm and we will have an open format
Cost: Members:$15 (Members are free)
Racing format and classes: Thursday is an open format and all skill levels are welcome
Please note these important requirements:
• You must be an AMA member to race (join at modelaircraft.org).
• Please come with your proof of membership and AMA member number (e.g., your card). If you sign up online, call the AMA to get your number before the race.
• DieHard family rc park membership cards include your AMA number and will speed you through registration.
• Your VTx must be able to output 25mw and 200 (25mw is our default for 2018, but we might switch to 200mw if we see problems with 25mw).
• You must have the correct polarity (RHCP or LHCP) antenna on your VTx (see what polarity you are assigned when you "check in" via MultiGP).
• If you have on board LEDs (recommended for all drones, required for the spec class) you must set your LEDs to the color for your video frequency: 5658 (green), 5695 (blue), 5760 (red), 5800 (purple), 5880 (yellow), 5917 (cyan)
• Please “check in” via MultiGP the night before and get your VTx (and LEDs) configured ahead of time.
• Please configure your drone builds with ease of channel changing and antenna changing. Spectators are free so bring your friends and family to hang out for the day.
Upcoming events schedule can be found @ DieHardRC.com