Location visible to members
We'll be covering business growth strategies in a small group setting where you can get personal advice and a plan to walk away with. No more procrastinating! Take Action immediately.
We'll be covering the 5 important areas below:
• Learn How to Make Decisions and Prioritise Your Success using the 'So Selfish System'
• How to Find Rich Clients and Choose The Right Niche
• How To Do a Business Plan in 20 Minutes (Not 6 months)
• The Easiest Way To Start Marketing On a Budget, including the highly effective and highly converting LinkedIn Marketing and Using the Phone Confidently to double your appointments in 7 days
• The Greatest Tax Secret Of All Time for entrepreneurs and ensure you have your ducks in a row to save money on tax
• Plus your questions will be answered, get your own workbook to take away and special bonus resources on the day!
Book your space now.
Important note: This workshop is run from my private home. It is a relaxed & comfortable environment, and there will not be dozens of other workers coming and going. It doesn’t matter how old you are, what you do for a living now or what you wear. Of course tea and biscuits are complimentary! If you have questions email [masked]
About Ruth Noel
Originally from West London, and now living in Luton, UK, Ruth Noel is a passionate entrepreneur with over 5 years experience in income tax and digital business.
✔ Growing community of 15,000+ Tax Twerkers
✔ Advised over 100 individuals and startups
✔ Over 100 YouTube Videos and 150+ Money Blog Articles
✔ Recognised as the youngest qualified ICB members; BA (Hons) in Accounting from the University of Manchester
✔ International online accounting expert
✔ Mentioned by James Caan in the Guardian for creative depth
✔ Mumpreneur raised by a single-parent mother
✔ Networking and Event Host
I lead the team at Tax Twerk and my vision is for Tax Twerk to be part of a movement that helps more young millionaires, and to help 1 million people with income tax.
Book your space now.
A Real Life Case Study:
“I was trying to figure out which business idea was right for me, my focus is on developing the right entrepreneurial mindset and learn the art of selling and marketing. Ruth's content is well laid out, professional, to the point and the interactive elements are functional. She is so relatable! Many times I've felt hindered by fear and it's nice to know that I'm not alone and it's a common feeling. Support is essential; mandatory even. "
-Latifah Parara, Fashion Entrepreneur
For more information visit http://TaxTwerk.com (http://taxtwerk.com)