addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Digital Hustlers Hub London Message Board › It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

It's a new dawn, it's a new day...

Chris A.
user 5969677
Group Organizer
London, GB
...and I'm definitely feelin' good, although a few degrees warmer would be appreciated!

I've stepped up as new organiser for this group and would love to know what ideas you all have for future direction. Reply to this message or email me on chris@bangthedrum.digital. The only requirement is please keep suggestions within the scope of online / digital / marketing etc, as tempting as it is to change this to a beer and pool night! ;)

So... online based webinar or face to face? Small business focused? Ideas night? case study showcase? live examples? guest speakers? location ideas? pub or conference room? weekly, monthly, annually?!! The areas for discussion are endless, let's get the ball rolling and see what our collective heads can come up with.

Thanks!

Chris.