With regards to Digital Content, 2016 has been all about video! YouTube, Facebook Live, and Snapchat are all exploding.
In this meetup we'll talk about how video has evolved, where things are going, and how you can start creating killer video content!
• Why Video?
• 2016 Digital Video Trends
• The Digital Savvy MENA Consumer
• Types of Video Content
• Video Production Process
About The Speaker
Adil Sher: Director/Producer/Editor
With my finger on the pulse of the ever-changing content-marketing landscape, I am among the few UAE-based multi-media producers/directors to provide world-class digital video solutions to the biggest corporate entities in the GCC and South Asia. With a diverse portfolio of films, TV commercials, documentaries, corporate films and web videos, I can help you engage with your target audience through high-class video content, whatever your budget.
- Produced, Made in Pakistan, a feature-length documentary made to dispel Western myths about Pakistan. The report was screened at various film festivals, including the New York’s South Asian Film Festival 2009 at which it won the coveted Audience Choice Award. It was also screened at the UK’s prestigious BAFTAs and described by The New York Times as “a deft and transparently honest attempt”. After the film’s release, I was interviewed on Frost Over The World where I discussed the film’s making with award-winning British journalist, David Frost.
- Television production Na Jaane Kyun:
Best TV Series award - Pakistan Television 2010.
- Feature-length Tele-Film 14 days
Six nominations and four wins - HUM Tele-Film festival