Needs a location
THIS IS AN ONLINE TRAINING - THERE IS NO CHARGE
Make sure to sign up here:
Learn about an amazing WordPress plugin that has everything you need to build and market your own membership website – AccessAlly.
One of the issues with using WordPress to build membership websites has always been the need to stitch together multiple plugins and add-ons to get the functionality you want to achieve. With AccessAlly, you sign up for one tool that seamlessly handles everything from payments, affiliate tracking, course creation, LMS functionality, deep CRM integrations, and member management.
This online training is for you if:
* You have a great idea for an online course or a membership website but don't know where to start.
* You have an existing membership website and you’re looking to take it to the next level with a more professional look and a better experience for your members
* You've spent countless hours trying to decide what the best platform for building your membership website, you read tons of reviews and still not sure what to do.
* Your membership site is up and running but you are not happy with the way it works. You constantly face technical issues caused by a fragile and expensive duct-taped platform.
In this webinar you will discover:
* The most important features to look for when choosing your membership website platform
* AccessAlly functionalities and features
* How AccessAlly helps you market your online courses
* And much more ...
About the speaker
Michelle Castillo has spent the last 26 years, her entire career, in front of a computer. She has graduated from university with a master degree in engineering in 1991 and from that day on she has been working with companies in various sizes helping them implement software-based solutions that support their business needs.
Michelle has lived and worked in Japan, Europe and all over North America where she has provided complex, million-dollar software development solutions to companies such as Toyota, Nissan, Mazda, BMW, Dell and GM.
In 2005 she said goodbye to the corporate world and started her entrepreneurial life after moving to Vancouver with her husband and two children.
Michelle is the founder of Spot On Digital Marketing, a digital marketing company that helped build hundreds of client-attracting websites since it was founded in 2011.