Location visible to members
*Connect with professionals, entrepreneurs, investors & more*
**TOPIC: Do we really need 'digital transformation'?**
What makes all our events stand out? Our genuine desire to grow the digital community, and not someone else's customer database!
How to join?
- Please ensure you have paid the expense cover :-)
- Follow us on Twitter @outreachdigit (https://twitter.com/outreachdigit)
- Tweet us for any questions & feedback!
6:30-7:00 PM - Networking
7:00-8:00 PM - Networking
8:00-9:00 PM - More networking
ABOUT OUTREACH DIGITAL
We are London's largest and most diverse community of digital, tech and internet professionals providing free thought-provoking meetups and voluntary activities.
Workshops, competitions, debates and pro bono projects are the ingredients of Outreach Digital's inspiring vision to change the world.
Our volunteers work at leading firms like Amazon, Reed, PwC, Sky and as well as numerous start-up and agency superstars like King.com and Brainlabs.
Outreach Digital is entirely run by volunteers during their free time. Want be a part of our fun, driven and qualified team? Apply at http://www.outreachdigital.org/join/
Should you need any further info feel free to send us a private message.
Kindly note that due to the entirely voluntary commitment of our contributors, speakers and venues, our events may change at very short notice. To avoid disappointment, we advise you to RSVP ASAP but check back on the day of the event and keep notifications on.
We are 100% volunteers. All our events are organized during our free time, which means we put a lot of goodwill and effort considering that this isn't our occupation (and we still have our daytime job to care about!). By participating you fully understand and agree with the limits and amateur nature of our community:
- Despite our best efforts and impeccable track record, we are in no way liable for any risk, damage or disappointment that may result from our activities.
- Event dates, time, venues and other details may change with short notice, so we ask you to double check all event information on the day before you come. We suggest that you enable automatic change notifications from this group on your Meetup profile settings: http://www.meetup.com/account/comm/Digital/
- Our free events are usually so when venues host us at no cost; you will only need to buy your own drinks or food at the venue. When we have to cover costs (e.g. venue hire, logistics, Meetup fees), we may charge you for the event in order to share those expenses. This is no income for us.
- Pictures, video and other data may be taken to promote our activities online. You may request to censor your personal data at any time; simply ask an event organizer.