Interested in learning more about the future of digital media and marketing?
Then you have a fantastic reason to join the discussion led by the serial entrepreneur Tim Vieira.
On the day you will...
- Understand the impact of human-machine interaction and its implication
- Determine the human capabilities and soft skills which will be critical in the near future
- Understand your human strengths to thrive in a human-machine business context
- Identify the need for skill development based on your capabilities
Tim is not only known as the investors on the Portuguese TV Show 'Shark Tank' or his TED Talks but also for his success in the media and advertising industry.
Together with his partner, Nuno Traguedo, Tim owns one of the most relevant media groups in Angola, employing more than 500 employees, which includes one of the main advertising and events agencies, brand activations and media planning.
He is currently a CEO of Bravegeneration (Europe) and has other investments in Portugal in the areas of agriculture, services, information technology, human resources, film production and recently in real estate and tourism.
6:45 - 7:00 pm Registration and networking (free unlimited beer)
7:00 - 7:40 pm Presentations and Q&A
7:40 - 8:40 pm Networking (may be continued at the local pub)
We are 100% volunteers. All our events are organized during our free time, which means we put a lot of goodwill and effort considering that this isn't our occupation (and we still have our daytime job to care about!). By participating you fully understand and agree with the limits and amateur nature of our community:
- Despite our best efforts and impeccable track record, we are in no way liable for any risk, damage or disappointment that may result from our activities.
- Event dates, time, venues and other details may change with short notice, so we ask you to double check all event information on the day before you come. We suggest that you enable automatic change notifications from this group on your Meetup profile settings: http://www.meetup.com/account/comm/Digital/
- You will need to buy your own drinks or food at the venue. When we have to cover costs (e.g. venue hire, logistics, Meetup fees), we may charge you for the event in order to share those expenses.
- Pictures, video and other data may be taken to promote our activities online. You may request to censor your personal data at any time; simply ask an event organizer.
We look forward to seeing you there! Remember to RSVP.