This week we're exploring cryptocurrencies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptocurrency), with our good pal @JamesDueck (https://twitter.com/JamesDueck) along to help guide the conversation. We'll discuss:
• What a cryptocurrency is.
• The history of Bitcoin.
• Where does Bitcoin come from? How do you get it? (Why would you want it?)
• Some personal "war stories" around Bitcoins. I'm hoping the audience can share some personal experiences as well.
• Is it too late to get into Bitcoin now? Is it an investment or is it a currency?
• The future, Bitcoin protocol (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_protocol).
I'm hoping there will be a lot of controversy around this topic. We'll probably need to do an encore at a future #LeanCoffeeKL.