|From:||- Alex -|
|Sent on:||Monday, July 16, 2012 11:26 AM|
The Company is a global investment fund focusing on large-scale investments in the energy sectors in the BRIC countries. We plan to open a LA office by Q3 this year.
We are looking to build up our investment team in LA by hiring an Analyst who will report directly to the Managing Directors. As an integral member of the investment team, the Analyst will be exposed to multiple facets of the investment process including the initial screening of investment opportunities, due diligence (financial, industry, etc.), negotiations and monitoring of portfolio companies. The position is designed for someone with 2-4 years of management consulting or investment banking experience. The position is intended to last 2-3 years, but potentially could be extended for select candidates. The position provides an exceptional opportunity for individuals interested in gaining experience in private equity transactions on a global basis.
• Evaluate potential investment opportunities and existing deal flow in the pipeline; participate in financial modeling and due diligence analysis
• Gather and synthesize industry/market data
• Build detailed company financial models
• Participate in due diligence calls with management and advisors
• Update and maintain proprietary firm databases
• Assist in the preparation of preliminary and final investment memorandums for internal meetings and investor presentations for meetings with Limited Partners
Educational & Professional Qualifications
• Undergraduate degree from a top university in accounting, economics, finance preferred
• Strong academic performance, particularly in quantitative coursework
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years of experience in strategy consulting or investment banking at a top tier firm - international consulting/transaction experience in energy sectors is a plus
• Must have strong general and financial analytical skills and be able to generate market and financial models.
• Experience preparing written and oral presentations summarizing detailed business and financial information and making specific recommendations
• Must have a strong familiarity Mac OS and iOS with Excel, Word, Pages and Keynote
• Must be proficient in speaking Mandarin and in writing Simplified Chinese
• Excellent business sense is required; demonstrated ability to make sound recommendations and to conceptualize complex business problems
• Must have a combination of strategic thinking and tactical implementation skills and be willing to function as a team player
• Ability to work within an entrepreneurial management culture
• Demonstrate solid organizational skills and be capable of managing multiple projects
• Highly motivated and a self-starter; someone who is proactive and takes the initiative
• Highest level of verbal, written communication and presentation skills
• Honesty and personal integrity; someone with the highest ethical standards
• Willingness to take on additional administrative responsibilities within a small office environment, an ability to roll-up the sleeves
Compensation will be competitive for the industry
Please email me (alex at dinnerfor8 dom com) if you or know anyone who is qualified for this opportunity.
Dinner for 8