FACEBOOK BASICS FOR SPIRITUAL BUSINESS
Wednesday, April 11th
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Cost: $30 (Cash or Check)
Are you an entrepreneur or small business owner looking to incorporate social media into your marketing strategy? Do you want to use Facebook to promote your business but not sure where to start?
Nikki will be sharing with you the basics of using Facebook to promote your business. Bring your laptop and work in your Facebook page as you attend the class.
Goals for this class:
- Setting up a company page for your business.
- Discussing the various privacy settings available.
- Sharing on both your personal profile and business page.
- Ideas for what and when to post, plus what works best in 2017.
- Using Facebook events, groups, and advertising.
- Scheduling posts natively the site.
- Social engagement strategies.
- How to access analytics and adapt your strategy as you go.
You can pay in advance by going here - http://marvelmarketingsquad.com/business-class-series
Nikki has worked in marketing for over two decades. As a marketing manager, she created advertisements, press releases, social media, and proposals for mid-sized firms in the Denver area. She has a degree in graphic design and has worked as a freelance writer for about 12 years. Combining these skills sets, she now owns her own marketing business, Marvel Marketing Squad, where she assists small businesses and social media managers in creating and sourcing content for their social media, blogs, newsletters, websites, and more!
Check out more at: http://www.marvelmarketingsquad.com (http://www.marvelmarketingsquad.com/)
PARKING & BUILDING ACCESS
FREE PARKING at the Little Creek Office Building & Shootin Shop South.
Make sure that you arrive early for class. You will enter the Space on the second floor at the double doors on the outdoor entrance. Come up the outside stairs on the southside of the Little Creek office building. We are located in Suite 275.