addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Discover restaurants in Zurich Message Board › Authentic Chinese?

Authentic Chinese?

LenaVera
user 156037532
Zürich, CH
Post #: 1
Hey everyone - I assume you are the people who will know the answer to my question:
Is there an authentic chinese restaurant in zürich? Maybe even one with homemade dumplings? I'm looking forward to your recommendations and to real chinese food. :)
Craig
user 9429080
Zürich, CH
Post #: 4
Beyond is probably the best I know in Zurich but it's not great. There is a gap in the market. Luzern has a good Chinese.

You could come to the next Thai event. It's not only Thai there are some pan-Asian dishes too.