This Bruce Trail Intro to Snowshoeing event is designed for anyone who wishes to stay in shape, while enjoying Canada’s great outdoors during the LONG winter months! A great way to learn the basics of Snowshoeing in a relaxed, yet professional setting.
This is a half day event where we shuttle you on a CHARTER BUS from Toronto’s Old Mill TTC Station 45 Minutes Northwest to Canada’s Famous Bruce Trail where our experienced guide will be there to greet you. Upon arrival you’ll be given your snowshoes as well as a 30 minute beginner lesson before you start your 1.5 hour Guided Hike of Bruce Trail where our guided will enlighten you to the various wildlife and history of the surrounding areas.
What better way to experience Canada’s Beautiful Winter Season?!
- Please dress warmly.
- Dress in layers so that if you are too hot or too cold you can add or remove clothing.
- Do not wear coats that are lower than your knees.
- Snow pants are great. A waterproof layer is great.
- The best boots to wear are flat bottomed, water proof boots or any other flat bottomed boot.
- Make sure to wear a warm hat and gloves or mitts. A scarf is a great addition.
- Simply, dress for the weather
If there is no snow for the date you have booked your tour we will cancel the tour 24 hours before the event, you will be notified by email and you will get a refund for your payment.
Payment deadline: January 6, 2013
Price: $83.50 (Includes taxes and $4 transaction fee)
How to pay:
- If you use PayPal, just RSVP "Yes", and you will be directed to our group's PayPal page.
- OR contact the organizer via Meetup to discuss a different payment method. CLICK HERE to send an Email to Walter
- Transport to and from Toronto’s Old Mill TTC Station aboard a CHARTER BUS.
- Snowshoes for the duration of the event.
- 30 Minute Beginners snowshoe lesson.
- 2 Hour Guided Hike of Canada’s Famous Bruce Trail.
- Great way to learn to Snowshoe, socialize, and enjoy Canada’s beautiful winter season!
This tour is offered by a third-party vendor with whom we have organized many summer outdoor events such as kayaking/ canoeing, sailing, and camping.