205 Slade Avenue (Baltimore) , Pikesville, MD
Are you searching for an answer from the insatiable craving and merciless obsession from food? RFA (Recovery from Food Addiction) is a fellowship of individuals dedicated to physical, spiritual and emotional recovery by abstaining from addictive eating while living the twelve steps of recovery. Freedom from the overwhelming sense of failure, shame, guilt and excess weight can now be ours.
We, now, have hope. Come to a meeting and learn how you can, finally, be free: physically, emotionally and spiritually.
NO DUES, NO FEES
START TIME is 7:00 PM. Please, be prompt.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION: Call Sheri at[masked] or Jenny at[masked]-6939.
DIRECTIONS TO & INFO ABOUT PLANET SOUL
Planet Soul is a social group in a red brick house, not an office building. This warm, welcoming group offers a variety of holistic and spiritual classes, events and services to assist you in finding YOUR answers and YOUR best path to wholeness, health, positivity, peace, balance, sacredness and success. We will be forming a non-profit, hopefully, as well as Committees that will, also, need Chairpersons, soon! It is our hope that you will stay in touch and become an integral part of this evolving community. Be sure to get on the email list to receive monthly Newsletters and Calendars.
BRING CASH for any purchases from the store area.
Please, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS BELOW as GPS and MapQuest get people lost; plus, there are specific places to park.
PARK in the OFFICE Parking Lot at 124 Slade Avenue or all along the left side of the street as you are driving in and in front of 205 or 207 Slade Avenue.
Do NOT PARK on the grass, in front of other residential houses, in the condo building lot at 130 Slade or the side street. COLLECTING: 1. Used Eyeglasses and non-perishable Food Items for the Cancer Foundation. 2. Any Spiritual, Holistic or Self-Help items, Ritual Supplies or Books you may have that you'd like to donate to the recycling store or metaphysical library. PLANET SOUL HOST: Rev. ROBIN I. CUSHNER
ADDRESS: 205 Slade Avenue Baltimore (Pikesville), MD 21208
USE THESE DIRECTIONS as GPS and MapQuest get people lost:
1. FROM 695 BALTIMORE BELTWAY: Take Exit 20 South, Reisterstown Road towards Pikesville .
2. Go NINE lights or approximately 1.2 miles. (You will pass the shops in Pikesville and Pikesville Armory on the right. You will see the third Seven-Eleven on the right and the Pikesville Plaza Bldg on the corner with a electronic sign.)
3. At the light, marked Slade Avenue and Milford Mill Road, do not turn onto Slade from Reisterstown Road.
TURN RIGHT ONTO MILFORD MILL ROAD.
4. Go 0.1 mile (Look for a blue Milford Station sign and a red Lani Nguyen - State Farm Insurance sign on that corner.)
MAKE THE FIRST RIGHT ONTO SLADE AVENUE.
*** The road takes a hard curve left to stay on Slade Avenue.
5. PARK in the OFFICE Parking Lot at 124 Slade Avenue or all along the LEFT SIDE OF THE STREET as you are driving in and in front of 205 or 207 Slade Avenue, NOT in front of the other residential homes or in the condo lot at 130 Slade.
6. AFTER YOU PARK, 205 SLADE AVENUE is the first and only red brick house on the second block with prayer flags above the storm door.
DO NOT PARK on the grass, on the side street or in front of the other residential houses.
HANDICAPPED? Call in advance for instructions.
7. FRONT DOOR WILL BE OPEN. Just come in. No need to knock.
SHORTCUT: For those coming from the WEST or SOUTH and familiar with the back roads:
1. Take Beltway Exit 18, Liberty Road, towards Randallstown
2. Make a right at the 2nd(?) light onto Washington Avenue.
3. Go to light which is Milford Mill Rd - make a right.
4. Follow Milford Mill past 4 lights and, then, stay in the left lane.
The subway station will be on the right.
5. As you start to see the next light which is Reisterstown Road and the Police Department, make a left turn onto Slade Avenue -across from the new Maryland State Police Forensic Laboratory. (Look for a blue Milford Station sign and a red Lani Nguyen - State Farm Insurance sign on that corner.)
You've gone too far if you reach the light at Reisterstown Road.
6. Follow the *** directions above for parking and to 205 Slade Avenue.