While this group may do a variety of other events, "A Day At Disneyland" on second Sundays is our regular monthly Meetup.
The day's activities are decided by votes of the majority of whoever shows up. What would YOU like to do?
* Adventureland amusements like the Enchanted Tiki Room, Indiana Jones, or the Jungle Cruise!
* Tomorrowland thrills riding Star Tours, Space Mountain, Captain EO, Innoventions, Autopia, or Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters!
* Fantasyland fun, like Peter Pan, Snow White, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, Pinocchio, or Matterhorn Bobsleds!
* Critter Country expeditions to Splash Mountain and Winnie the Pooh!
* New Orleans Square adventures at the Haunted Mansion!
* Main Street merriments such as riding the Main Street vehicles or watching the old time Cinema or Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln!
* Character Meet And Greets, where we can take pictures with Mickey & Minnie, beautiful princesses, Tinkerbell and her pixie friends, Disney villains, and many more!
And so much more fun at the Happiest Place on Earth!
If you will be arriving late or otherwise miss connecting with the group you can contact me on my cell at (714)[masked] when you get inside the park and I'll let you know where we are so you can catch up. (If we are inside a building or on a ride I may not get the message right away but I will get back to you ASAP.)
Park hours: Disneyland is scheduled to be open from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm, and California Adventure from 8:00 am to 10:00 pm.
Closures/refurbishments: Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, Alice in Wonderland, Gadget's Go Coaster, it's a small world, and the Pirates of the Caribbean are scheduled to be closed for refurbishment on this date.
RMH Travel anticipates a crowd of about a "8" for this date (7.5 at Disneyland, and 8.1 at California Adventure). http://www.rmhtravel.com/disneyland-365-crowd-calendar.html
SoCal Select Passes are blocked on this date. All other passes are valid.
Mickey's Soundsational Parade is scheduled for 4:00 pm and 6:30 pm.
"Hard Day's Night - A Tribute To The Beatles" is the scheduled entertainment at Tomorrowland Terrace commencing at 7:00 pm.
Fantasmic! is scheduled for 9:00 pm and 10:30 pm.
"Magical - Disney's Nighttime Fireworks Spectacular" is scheduled for 9:25 pm.
Additional calendar information is available at https://disneyland.disney.go.com/calendar/#/default/2014/05/11
We'll meet at the flagpole in the middle of Town Square. Come join us and let's have a fantastically magical day!
And don't forget - this is Mother's Day! Bring your Mom along to enjoy the fun!
PLUS, we will be celebrating the Disneyland Fan Club's third anniversary (founded May 12, 2011)!
This is going to be an amazingly awesome day! Don't miss it!