addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › What about toddlers...?

What about toddlers...?

Nancy
mushusaunty
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Ok, so I bought my pass in January to get to do something cool on weekends with my son, so far we are enjoying Disneyland a lot but are there any of you visiting the park with infants and/or toddlers, also, does anybody speaks Spanish?? I would like to meet people who has any of this things in common with me....
A former member
Post #: 52
HI there! I have grandkids but my daughter and her kids do not have passes so when I go to Dland it is usually with the meetup group or with friends. I would enjoy hanging out with you and the little ones when you come to the meet ups ... I only speak "un poquito Espanol" so sorry about that!
I hope that others from the group will contact you!!!!
Heather
user 11526896
Orange, CA
Post #: 19
Hello, welcome to the group. Sorry I have not been as active as I planned on. I have done a couple of meet ups for people with kids however the turn out is not as great as with other meet ups. That being said I also went from one kid to two which also makes it a little harder. Give me a couple dates and I will see if I can get something together.
Nancy
mushusaunty
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 2
Hello, welcome to the group. Sorry I have not been as active as I planned on. I have done a couple of meet ups for people with kids however the turn out is not as great as with other meet ups. That being said I also went from one kid to two which also makes it a little harder. Give me a couple dates and I will see if I can get something together.

Hi Header! I have a Southern California Annual pass so we go as much as the pass alow us on weekends.
I do too have 2 LO, the older one decides what are we going to do during the day so sometimes I feel like I'm just there to push the baby around in the stroller and to provide snacks lol, let me know if you want to meetup any weekend...
Heather
user 11526896
Orange, CA
Post #: 20
Give me a couple dates and I will see what will work for us...