addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend - Wanna Meetup?

Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend - Wanna Meetup?

Lady E.
user 24610182
Ventura, CA
Post #: 8
Hi there, at the last meetup I attended, I met a few of you Disneyland Fans who are also runDisney enthusiasts (or at the least past participants). Although, I wouldn't say I'm a running enthusiast, I'm definitely a Disney enthusiast, and the prospect of running through the park with thousands of other people (AND BACKSTAGE) was too tempting to miss. So I completed my first runDisney 5K in January as part of the the Tinkerbell Half Marathon Weekend.

I have signed up for the 5K during the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend (August 31-Sept 1). Would anyone be interested in meeting up after the 5K/10K on Saturday to say our congratulations to those who finished the Saturday races, and encourage those who are doing the Sunday Half Marathon?

Perhaps we can make a time to meet up. I was thinking somewhere around 11:00 on Saturday, August 31.

Although I thought of this idea as a meetup for Disneyland Fans who are also taking part in the Disneyland Half Marathon Weekend, I think it should of course open to everyone! :)

Thanks,
Lisa
Rob H.
user 7122737
Group Organizer
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 100
This sounds like fun! And it's always great to support the Marathoners! Do we know where the race will end and where we could connect with the Saturday racers as they finish?
Wayne
user 91637402
Brea, CA
Post #: 1
I'm running the 10k, so if you end up doing a meetup, I am in. It is my first 10k, and first RunDisney run. I am excited about it!
Wayne
user 91637402
Brea, CA
Post #: 2
This sounds like fun! And it's always great to support the Marathoners! Do we know where the race will end and where we could connect with the Saturday racers as they finish?
It is in that parking lot to the south of the Pan Pacific Hotel. I always forget the name of that lot. They take up the whole lot for the finish, the chute, etc.
Nora M.
user 53938082
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 30
My husband and I are doing the Dumbo Double Dare, so we are running the 10K on Sat and the half on Sunday. We are meeting some people for brunch at 10:30 Sat, but could meet after we eat...