addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Disneyland Fan Club Meetup Group Message Board › Mickey's Halloween Party Oct 4

Mickey's Halloween Party Oct 4

John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 141
Hi All. Nann the Boys and I are going to dress up from Peter Pan. We have Peter Pan, Tick Tock, Smead and Captain Hook. We are looking for Lost Boys, Pirates, Wendy, Tinkerbell, Mr. & Mrs. Darling and any other Characters from Peter Pan. Disney gives out a prize for the Best Costumes and or Group of Costumes. It could be Fun to do this as a Group. So if you want to join us for a Magical Night of Trick or Treat as one of the Characters let's us know here. They still have tickets available at $51. If you are blocked that day the ticket includes admission to the Park from 3pm plus parking .You can get tickets here. https://disneyland.di...­ Thanks John
A former member
Post #: 5
I will be Wendy! :)
Jennifer
mydogisbelle
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Post #: 41
If I can get my boyfriend to dress up maybe we can be Mr. & Mrs. Darling.
John C.
user 55326352
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 142
Hey Christilynn that sounds Great. Jennifer I hope you can talk Paul into it.
Nora M.
user 53938082
Huntington Beach, CA
Post #: 31
I am tempted - I have 3 Tinker Bell costumes from running the Disney & Tinker Bell half marathons, BUT we are flying out EARLY Saturday morning...
Nann P.
BabaNann
San Pablo, CA
Post #: 34
You can always sleep on the plan right??

Glad to have others join us...
Should be such fun...

Daniel might join us as Peter...

Alan
GoofySince1958
Anaheim, CA
Post #: 53
Hello! I also have an extra ticket for Oct 4th to sell.
Jennifer
mydogisbelle
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Post #: 43
Okay, looks like Paul & I will be pirates. biggrin
Debbie H.
user 34976222
Santa Ana, CA
Post #: 1
Hi, Just got 2 tickets for the 4th. My Grand daughter wants to be a lost boy, don't know what I will be yet. looking forward to meeting you all.
Jennifer
user 85248522
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Post #: 2
Hello! I also have an extra ticket for Oct 4th to sell.
Do you still have an extra ticket for the 4th? I really need one :(