Life after divorce can be an adventure! Join a club of divorced single people who dance, party and travel together! Hosts are one suave salesman and two professional Latin dance instructors -- with over 50 years of combined experience -- who lead international Latin dance tours in Paris, Spain, Central America and more. Dance yourself into a new life!
WHO WE ARE:
This highly exclusive and active club is designed for divorcees and singles interested in an upscale social dance experience. Join a scene where others who also experienced the challenges of divorce come together to be served on a silver platter, and dance down the red carpet!
WHAT YOU GET:
Our community offers members an exciting environment for learning to dance, top instruction with selected visiting professionals, and cultural value in travel adventures. We bring together the best of entertainment, dance instruction, social life, art and culture.
We host (1) dance classes in the form of cocktail parties at select venues with occasional entertainers and more; (2) ongoing tours to explore Southern California’s dance scene; (3) Latin dance tours abroad.
WHY BALLROOM DANCE:
In this club you can learn to partner dance Tango, Rumba, Salsa, Mambo, Cha Cha Cha, Bachata, Waltz, Cumbia, Merengue, Samba, Nortena, Banda and more while escaping into the thrills of a private social scene.
Health Benefits Of Dancing:
Aerobic fitness and muscle endurance * Better coordination, agility and flexibility * Enhanced balance and spacial awareness * Increased confidence and self-esteem * Sensory stimulation with touch * Engage social and team building skills * Improved mental functioning * General and psychological wellbeing
OUR MEETUP EVENTS:
Events are held in three formats:
TYPE 1 - EXCLUSIVE CLUB EVENTS:
Organizers host exclusive club dance programs within cocktail parties at upscale venues. Selected visiting dance professionals will be invited to teach so that our members receive the best instruction on the market. All classes are followed by social hours with social dancing. Experienced dancers will be invited for social hours to help club members learn as an extension of the class. We feature occasional shows with professional performers and party entertainers. This is a special, atypical entry into the world of dance and nightlife bringing you the best as seen by industry professionals.
Attire: Upscale cocktail
TYPE 2 - TOURING SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA’S LATIN DANCE SCENE:
This is a great way to taste the cultural presence of Latin Dance in your own community. We post Meetups for those interested in an ongoing tour of local venues, usually nightclubs, where the Latin dance life is active in the Greater Los Angeles Area. Most Latin dance guests enter venues for nightlife beginning at 10 p.m. Fees cover our Club table reservation.
Attire: Casual and upscale attire is welcome at most Latin dance nightclubs, but we recommend dressing without drawing attention to yourself. We suggest leaving valuables at home and parking in well-lit areas.
TYPE 3 - INTERNATIONAL LATIN DANCE TOURS:
We hold twice yearly international Latin Dance tours for 3-10 days, during which time there are no classes or local event Meetups. Locations include Cuba, Columbia, Paris, Amsterdam and more. Travelers freely explore during the day. Our Organizers host a class before nightly group outings to recommended Latin dance venues. Your payment covers travel agent assistance, flights and transportation with club members, 4+ star hotels, and entrance to cultural experiences noted on itinerary such as historic Latin dance venues. We recommend restaurants but due to dietary variety and choice, we do not cover meals.
TERMS & FAQ
- Use of Funds: Your contributions allow us to optimize your experience, including: select dance professionals and instruction, quality venues and events with professional entertainment, travel and event organization.
- Cancellations: If you cannot make it to an event, please remove your RSVP. This helps us maintain accurate count for your best experience.
- Avatar: Kindly feature your real photograph in this group, which we require for our safe community. Without a photo, you will be removed from the club.
- Harassment: We are dedicated to creating a comfortable environment with high standards for respect and safety among club members. Harmful or inappropriate behavior of any kind reported to the Organizers will result in the immediate and permanent membership termination of harasser.
- Payments: All payments must be accepted through Meetup and are non-refundable, including partial payments, unless an event is cancelled by Organizers.
- Advertising: Any type of advertising to members is not permitted.