Our next Django Meetup will be in January! Don’t miss it:
15th of January (Wednesday), 19:00
Sektor 5 - http://www.sektor5.at/
Siebenbrunnengasse 44, 1050 Vienna
Confirmed lightning talks so far
• Real-Time App Monitoring using StatsD and Graphite – Fabian Topfstedt
• AngularJS and Django – Clemens Pleban
• Microformats: Enrich your Html – Benedikt Breinbauer
• Docker-Py – Dražen Lučanin
We will again set out a small bounty for all speakers: One free drink for every presentation. And this time we have a special treat: One of the speakers will get a PyCharm ( http://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm ) license worth € 179! The winner will be chosen randomly among all speakers.
If you have already been at one of our meetups, upgrade to the next level and give a lightning talk! It’s a 5 minutes presentation. All listeners are very welcoming and positive. No chance for screwing up. We will love your stuff. :)
There are no special requirements for the topic. Any Django or web related stuff will be great. Just send me your topic. And remember: Every speaker gets a free drink and on every meetup we have a PyCharm license to give away to one of the speakers!
And do not forget to limit your content. You will only get 5 minutes!
Anton is compiling a list of the most valuable Django packages. So help him and fill out this short survey: Which Packages do you use? It only takes a few minutes: http://goo.gl/9A9alH
Thank you for your participation!
Three more dates coming up
• 19th of December (today): “dev-xmas gathering” at StockWerk (Pater-Schwartz-Gasse 11A, 1150 Vienna). Register at their Meetup page, if you are interested http://www.meetup.com/viennaphp/events/152404432/
• 7th to 9th of February: “Django weekend” in Cardiff, UK: https://djangoweekend.org/