DO IT RIGHT! is a unique program dedicated to your success and happiness in your personal life and work. It incorporates new techniques for your physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional growth, along with techniques to better understand your personality and that of others for increased success. Additionally, it nurtures your creative and intuitive abilities. The program is designed to be both fun and informative.
The introductory program provides an overview of the different approaches used primarily to nurture your development in one area, and suggests a weekly, biweekly, and monthly program to work with these methods.
These elements of the program include the following. Depending on your level of interest and where you want to focus your personal and professional development, you can spend more or less time with each of these areas. The first meeting will provide a short introduction to each of these components. Then, we’ll focus on the approaches people like the most. These elements of the program and their area of focus are:
- Animal Insights and the Animal Experience. These offer a way to gain insights about yourself and ideas for further development from different animals.
- The Best Words from A-Z. These offer a way to learn more about yourself and get more ideas for further development from different words.
- Powerful Quotes to Help You Grow and Heal. These offer a way to discover still more about yourself and get even more ideas for further development from a series of books based on quotes from well-known personalities and experts.
- Motivational and Inspirational Verses and Songs. These offer still another a way to gain knowledge about yourself and ideas for increased development from a series of verses and songs about developing different attitudes and life skills.
- What’s Your Dog Type? This approach offers a unique new way to understand your personality type based on the different breeds of dogs and apply this information in your everyday life and work.
All of these approaches include a variety of exercises and techniques to express and develop your creativity and intuition as you experience each approach.
The program is designed to meet every two weeks or once a month for 2 ½ to 3 hours, with about 30 minutes devoted to each phase of the program. Each phase will include a series of experiences, discussion, visualizations, interactions, and a few minutes to record one’s reactions and insights in writing or recording, and if inspired, coming up with creative ways to express and apply these reactions and insights in one’s own life. We also would like feedback at these first meetings about what you like best about the different phases of the program and what you would like to work with more.
We hope to explore different areas that are of the most interest, as well as develop a program to train individuals who are interested in becoming certified to do their own trainings in any of these areas.
Currently, the program is under development, so there will be no charges for the first few months. We hope to use these first sessions to get feedback, get reviews, and find prospective trainers and workshop leaders who would like to work with us to launch the program nationally.