addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Doctor Who Fans Unite Message Board › A Doctor Who Themed Trivia Night.

A Doctor Who Themed Trivia Night.

Shane
trickstershane
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 26
Hello. I wanted to let you know about a trivia night happening on November 16th at 2pm at the Firehouse Pub and Grill (5380) Walzem Rd. Pub quiz company Geeks Who Drink is having an special all Doctor Who themed quiz that I will be hosting for San Antonio. It's happening in over 18 cities across the country one week before the 50th anniversary. I think this would be a great event for this group. You can find all the info here: http://geekswhodrink....­

Oh and costumes are totally encouraged.